Wednesday, August 22, 2012

more 2012 action

Woops, moved into the city and life got busy.  This is what I have been up to.



 fur-lined futuristic armor, stylish and almost functional
sketching in the ol' sketchbook more...

                                             drawing characters for a very sad children's book


                                                          riding my bike out here to read


                                                finally getting back to real paints after a long hiatus

                     and digging up old work again, these are some junk-orc-houses that I had a ton of fun with.


3 comments:

Kyler Dannels said...

I like your bike ride and your real paint and everything else.

Hope you're well, let me know if you are ever coming out to NYC so I can have my secretary pencil in a brunch at the Russian Tea Room.

Funny Stuff said...

Interesting blog

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.