Monday, September 20, 2010

a new year, a new look

It isn't exactly a new year but I am getting an early jump on things for 2011.  I was so sick of looking at the old blog, or my old websites where everything was dark, that I decided to clean up a little bit. I got depressed every time I looked at them.

I will be messing around with stuff and making a new header but for now this feels much better.  













This little painting is an homage to a piece I did back in art school that I always wanted to make into a flash game, it had these floating bricks and little characters fishing them out and piling them up.  I would link to it, but it is old and bad.  It's also influenced by a game I saw a couple weeks ago called bastion that looks incredible and I can't wait to play it!

3 comments:

Alina Chau said...

very cool design!

Jen Zee said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog :) You have wonderful work here! I like your somewhat loose, but structured work quite a bit! I"m super excited that "Bastion" influenced this piece in any small way :)!!!!

blaza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.