Thursday, March 04, 2010

new website and more

So, I made a new website a while ago but I wanted to make sure it was actually working correctly before posting it around too many places. Seems like it is working out, and it is much easier to update than any I have made before. I am pretty excited about that. Check it out at www.mattdalluhn.com Would love to hear if you have any comments about it or how it is working.

And something from a little while ago, because an update isn't an update without an image.

3 comments:

Kyler Dannels said...

Nicely done site brother, very clean.

Hope you're doing well 8 hours North - I don't know about you but I am ready for it to warm up.

Adam Tamte Volker said...

I like how easy it is to navigate. There are some pieces in there I haven't seen before. Cool stuff dude!

-Tamte

Karien Naude said...

Blimey this is wicked!