Thursday, March 08, 2007

lenny and bruce!

Lenny is a leprechaun and nobody knows what Bruce is. Together they ride along stealing all the pots of gold in the land. Using the gold they find they are able to run their "Rainbow maker 3000" custom model. It creates a fake rainbow so the other leprechauns go to the wrong place while Lenny and Bruce make off like bandits with the gold.

so the piece isn't quite done yet, I rushed the last parts and I haven't finished the rainbow maker 3000. I will get back on that this weekend. Now, I sleep.

Oh and Click right here on this blue type to load a much larger version of the image.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared and I are looking at this and we think it's awesome! sd

Anonymous said...

i love lenny. he's so little.

a

joto said...

I like alot:)

Anonymous said...

Matt,

This set up sound strangely simular to an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Don't worry, I won't tell.

Ameigh