Saturday, September 09, 2006

out of nowhere and into bed...

out of nowhere a 24 hour concept challenge was started here at school and I can't turn these things down. The 24 hours is up and I have 3 pieces to show for it but I can't be bothered to resize all of them right now because my bed is looking very comfortable.

Anyway... The theme was "peter pan." redesign the world in any way you see fit and go for it. In my pieces, Hook got thrown around real good and kicked out of Neverland forever. He spends his days making machines and living off of coal. He has a furnace to keep him going. His two peg legs are from the injuries caused by peter pan, who he plans revenge against. He also spends too much time grooming his mustache...



the other pieces are on their way.

1 comment:

Andrew Olson said...

oh snaps you have 3?? youve been holdin out on me! gogogo show 'em