Monday, July 24, 2006

newer'ish stuff

I didn't have internet the whole time I was working Pre-College so there really was no convenient way to update this thing. Everything is better now.

Pre-College was a great experience to say the least. I don't really remember specifics but I have a vague idea of the whole month and it is a good feeling. Over 30 days without a day off but I didn't even feel like I was working.

The sketches are from just before I got down to Sarasota and the first week of precollege. The digital painting was a quick demo that I did and re-worked a little bit today. The watercolor painting is a birthday present for my mom that I spent 45 seconds re-working in painter just a minute ago. It is supposed to be a cartoon version of a younger me on a combination of a tricycle and my current bike, I am biking back to Minnesota to give my mom a present for her birthday. really though, I am stuck in Sarasota.













I will get some other stuff scanned, but I made my own sketchbook and am excited to get to work in it. so until next time...

2 comments:

emcguire said...

The birthday painting turned out really nice, was the tone at the top added in painter? I think that helps the rest of the image a lot

bart said...

I like this serie of drawings very much! Great work! More of this!